You have told us that the QuarkX may be demonstrated next month. I have some questions regarding this:
1. How likely is that going to happen in February?: a. Very; b. Probably; c. Maybe not; d. Do not know
2. Are the locations selected?
3. Are you preparing these demonstrations already?
4. Are you considering to demonstrate an 1 MW ‘low temperature’ plant in the future too?
5. If ‘Yes’, when roughly may that happen?
6. If ‘No’, why not?
Thank you for answering our questions, we very much appriciate this!
Good luck with the QuarkX tests and I hope you will survive this endless reading of the boring trial documents.
Kind regards, Gerard
You mentioned during autumn 2015 that the 1MW-plant worked in ssm for long periods. That was fantastic. Where the involved persons still not satisfied with the result?
Dr Andrea Rossi:
Did you decide in which location and period will be made the presentation of the QuarkX?
Nice music, intelligent words, nice animation, important to honor Martin Luther King’s national celebration.
Rated 30/30 cum laude.
In honor of our national holiday, Dr. Martin Luther King’s birthday, the puppets have performed this Michael Jackson song of social and personal harmony.