Since March 2016, when the first prototype has been made, we produced several tens of them, most of them burnt before having resistent prototypes. Presently we are testing three of them, but one is winning the competition.
Now we focus on the winner to get the Sigma 5.
How many QuarkX reactors have you and your team made so far?
Thank you for your link,
2/ type 2
Good standing, good job also today.
No. My Attorneys demanded that I not talk in the blogs about what happens or has to happen in Court.
The design of the series is more complcated, determined from the heat exchanging issues.
Depends on the scope of the test: maybe one, maybe more. Maybe thousands, many of them, if the test is upon an industrial plant, because in that case the test is on series of QuarkX.
I hope to at least make you smile with this anecdote.
How much wood would/could a woodchuck chuck is an American English-language tongue-twister.
A 1957 Associated Press piece refers to the question as “a riddle which beats the Sphinx, since it’s still unanswered”.
1) A traditional, if nonsensical, “response” to the question is: “A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood”.
2) A more concrete answer was published by the Associated Press in 1988, which reported that a New York fish and wildlife technician named Richard Thomas had calculated the volume of dirt in a typical 25–30-foot long woodchuck burrow, and had determined that if the woodchuck had moved an equivalent volume of wood, it could move “about 700 pounds (320 kg) on a good day, with the wind at his back”.
3) Another study, which considered “chuck” to be the opposite of upchucking, determined that a woodchuck could ingest 361.9237001 cubic centimeters (22.08593926 cu in) of wood per day.
My question is in parallel with my other questions, Andrea, and we all know you are as busy as a beaver, which may or may not be busier than a woodchuck, but on a really good day, how many QuarkX’s do you test?
The number of QuarkX’s that Andrea tests on a really good day is:
A) One? B) Ten? C) 1000? D) 5000? E) More? You can alternatively answer with a real number but only if it is not imaginary.
Are you and your team manufactoring package like beeshoneycomb with different amount of QuarkX for
different effects or maybe small holegroups in plates?
Can you explain the last developments in Court?
Dr Andrea Rossi
There are two types of failure modes, generally speaking:
Type 1: The unit never works, doesn’t start up.
Type 2: The unit works initially, but fails later.
In processor industry for example, both occur but Type 1 is more common.
The mitigation measures differ, for example Type 1 problems are invisible to the customer except through the cost of the component.
1/ Can both Type 1 and Type 2 failure modes occur with the E-cat?
2/ Which type are you mainly fighting against?
best regards, /pekka
1- Sorry, I do not understand your question
It appears to me that a lot of your followers are interpreting the 5 Sigma criterion as “There is a 1 in 3.5 million chance that the QuarkX does not work as claimed” or alternatively “There is a 1 in 3.5 million chance that a given QuarkX is defective”.
However I think the correct interpretation is: “Assuming the QuarkX does not work, there is a 1 in 3.5 million chance that we would be getting the results we have for the QuarkX”.
1) Is that the correct interpretation of what you are trying to achieve?
2) Will a higher COP improve your Sigma? (I think yes)
3) Will more QuarkX run time improve your Sigma? (I think yes)
4) Is ash analysis a part of Sigma calculation?
5) I assume that at this point you might not be trying to increase COP too much. Therefore the only way I see that you could get to Sigma 5 is to run more QuarkX for a longer period of time. Is that what you’re going for?
Dear Andrea Rossi,
Regarding reaching Sigma-5 (S-5) for the Quark-X (and all the good things that it will trigger) would you say that you are now: 1) Actively making design changes to achieve S-5, 2) Mostly conducting sufficient test cycles to accumulate the volume of data required to achieve S-5, or 3) Both 1 & 2.
Best wishes on your continued progress in this essential work.
Thank you for your link,
If F8 = Sigma 5, yes.
After the taxes to be paid in the USA, the rest will accelerate the industrialization of the reactors.
No, it is a different animal.
Dear Andrea Rossi:
I have seen the replication made by Brillouin: it is your Hot Cat that you have shown in Zurich, Switzerland, in September 2012. Very nice!
IMPORTANT AND URGENT WARNING TO OUR READERS:
Yesterday has been sent by email to many of the persons I am in contact with a fake email signed “andrea rossi” with an attachment that is a virus able to hack the computer of them who open it.
The email comes from the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you receive an email from the address above mentioned, signed “andrea rossi” ( all small letters), please DO NOT OPEN THE ATTACHMENT, or your computer will be hacked.
Our experts have already discovered who sent it ( an imbecile also when he tries to make the hacker, and a well known to us subject ) and our attorneys have been informed.
If you receive such an email, please delete it from your computer.
Is the Quarkx behaving well today?
Did you decide to use the Quarkx just to make heat to increase the efficiency, turning into heat also the internal e.m. fields and the light?
é lecito supporre che il QuarkX sia nato per risolvere i problemi di sicurezza e affidabilita’?
avete miniaturizzato l’ecat per minimizzare al massimo i problemi?
it is presumed that the QuarkX was born to solve the problems of security and reliability ‘?
you have miniaturized the ECAT to decrease problems?
grazie e buon lavoro.
Dr Andrea Rossi:
Assuming you will win the litigation against Cherokee Fund and IH, what have you programmed to do with the 89 millions?
Congratulations for the replication of your Effect made by Brillouin,
Mr Andrea Rossi
Do you think that the presentation of the QuarkX will be covered by the major media?
Dr Andrea Rossi:
Are you already started the construction of a 1 MW plant made with 50 000 QuarkX reted 20 W each?
The presentation will be defined in due time.
charge: one year 24/7, more in proportion if hours are less.
Body: 20 years
You all ARE family to my Team and me.
Thank you for the information, very interesting. As you know, I never comment the actions of our competitors, nor talk in the blogs of issues to be discussed of in Court.
Thank you for your sustain.
Based on your comments here recently I am trying to get a clearer picture of what is going on at Leonardo Corp. currently, and what might be going on in the future.
1. You mention that your goal is to reach 5 sigma. Is this the focus of your work at the moment?
2. Is 5 sigma a goal your partner has a requirement for, before a new level of support is provided?
3. The demonstration/presentation you talk about: Will this only happen if 5 sigma is reached?
4. Do you think reaching 5 sigma will trigger mass production of the QuarkX reactors?
5. Is 5 sigma connected also with the low temperature E-Cat plants?
Thank you very much,
You treat many of us like family. Your generosity is beyond measure, and difficult for me to understand after the difficult experiences you have faced during your life.
You warm my heart!
Galatians 5:22-23 On the other hand, the fruitage of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness, self-control. Against such things there is no law.
You get a score of 9 out of 9, Andrea!
Taking F8 and the not finished R&D in consideration, what is now your best estimated minimum and maximum live time (in month is ok) for the QuarkX under the following conditions?
1. Full load 24/7?
2. Full load for 12 hours/day?
3. Full load for 2 hours/day?
4. Resting turned off?
Best regards: Svein Henrik
1) If the Quark is approaching Sigma 5, would I be correct by stating that the various low/high temp ordinary E-Cats have already reached Sigma 6?
2) If you do a demonstration of the Quark, to keep the power input measurements as simple as possible, would you provide all input power (for both the active and control units) from a large battery or other DC source? Measuring DC power is extremely straight forward and the cynics wouldn’t be able to mount any sort of pretend argument. Since the input power to the Quark is so small, for such a test a commonly available battery would have the needed capacity. Of course to get the needed voltage, you might have to use several of them.
3) For measuring the electrical output power of both active and control, would you be willing to run it through a rectifier to produce straight DC power?
4) If we can expect twenty watts of output for .5 watts of drive (probably after an initial heat up period), the temperature between the two reactors should be easily discernible. I’m thinking the active reactor might be visibly glowing while the dummy is not. Is this possible?
5) Will you use a thermocouple on each Quark?
I thank you for your attention to the work of my Team.
The answer is yes.
“delay of the presentation” is referred to the delay caused to wait for Sigma 5 respect starting before utilizing redundancies to compensate minor Sigma.
Thank you for your link,