1) Have you ever used an isotopically enriched form of LiAlH4 containing a larger than natural percentage of Li7?
2) Do you think Bose Einstein Condensates form anywhere in or on the nickel powder particles in an active E-Cat?
3) Would using elemental Li in a sealed reactor with the only source of hydrogen being LiAlH4 result in “competition” for hydrogen between the nickel and lithium atoms? For example, the lithium bonding with some percentage of the available hydrogen at temperatures below 680C to form lithium hydride (LiH).
4) Would using LiH in combination with LiAlH4 and nickel, instead of elemental lithium, prevent such a “competition” for hydrogen below the breakdown point of lithium hydride?
5) To produce the maximum hydrogen pressure inside of intergranular hydrogen bubbles during thermal shocking, should the hydrogen pressure external of the nickel particles (in the general atmosphere of the reactor) be lowered so as to increase the interior bubble pressure so it will be out of equilibrium with the environment? Basically, so that before rapid heating takes place, the pressure pushing in on the bubbles will already be less than the pressure inside the bubbles pushing outwards.
6) When simply using heat for triggering, how many re-invigorations can a typical nickel “charge” endure until the tensile strength of the nickel is overcome and the lattice containing these bubbles are damaged to the point excess heat degrades: tens, hundreds, or thousands?
7) In terms of consistent operation within desired parameters, which has proven to be reliable: the old style “hot cat” (Ni-LiAlH4) or the Quark?
8) For those who try to claim that the Rossi Effect doesn’t work, palladium-deuterium LENR is the only system with convincing evidence, and there is no proof that nickel-hydrogen systems can produce more than single digits watts per gram of fuel, do you roll on the ground laughing due to all the periods of self sustained operation you have seen or do you lower your face into your palm in disbelief of their ridiculous statements?
Thank you for your continued work and labor bringing the Rossi Effect to the commercial marketplace.
Dear Andrea Rossi and readers:
I thought every form of Carbon has already been developed, but a professor at Queensland University of Technology (Australia), Dr. Haifei Zhan, has developed Diamond Nanothreads (NTH). Perhaps you can find a way to use this substance in your work. Due to the heat conductivity of diamond, it probably would not be of much use when woven into a winter coat.
But it may be useful to move heat from where you don’t want it to where you do. Assuming this material endured high temperatures without deterioration. Maybe it could be a thermal fuse; even if it melts, it may provide enough time to keep other parts intact.
It is about sacrifice
Nothing really good can be achieved without sacrifices, you know it.
what is your feeling now, once the theory behind the Ecat/QuarkX is completely understood and will be public do you think that can open the way to new discoveries in other areas and sciences and than new applications, or you think that will remain close to heat and electricity production.
Best Regards, Giuseppe
Dear Andrea Rossi,
Can you give us also today an update?
Dr Andrea Rossi
I have read the book of Vessela Nikolova Ecat the new Fire and understood the calvary you went through to find your way.
Thank you for all your work for all of us,
Mr Andrea Rossi,
Is the QuarkX still useful to be used to make light?
Dear Andrea Rossi
Can you explain now the theoretical bases of your effect?
Dr Andrea Rossi:
We continue to follow your good job with the Quarkx and the Ecat. We think your work is the most important nowadays for the control of the global warming.
Please let us know any help we can come up with
Thank you for your link,
Because Native Americans are not Guinea pigs.
If the domestic E-Cat did not yet receive the safety certification, the solution is not to dodge the safety laws, the solution is to work to obtain the certification. We got the safety certification for the industrial applications and I am sure that sooner or later we will collect enough evidence of safety to merit the certification also for the domestic applications.
Dear Andrea Rossi:
In the Indian Tribes Reserves there are not the limits you can find in the USA. You have difficulties to certify the domestic Ecat. Why don’t you test your domestic E-Cat in these territories?
It is evolving well.
I am very satisfied so far. F8.
Thank you for your opinion.
Mr Andrea Rossi:
I am sure that we will never see any Quarkx in the market.
Everything you say is not convincing.
I am curious to see if you will publish this.
Dr Andrea Rossi:
Dear Dr Andrea Rossi:
I read that wind power plants reached a cost?kW of 1,000 US$. Do you think the Quarkx will be competitive?
What is the current status of the making of the low temperature E-Cat plants?
come prosegue la produzione degli impianti da 1 MW?
how it continues the production of 1 MW plant?
Yes, it is true. If you love a book, it adores you.
I saw in the books of Mats Lewan (An impossible Invention) and of Vessela Nikolova ( Ecat the new Fire) that most of your inventions came from your readings: it appears you have with your books- as we saw also with the book of Norman Cook-an intimate relationship: is that true?
Thank you for the link,
Also today we are making a very good work with the QuarkX.
Interesting. Sure the QuarkX can help.
Thank you for your link,
Dr. Rossi, The Global Alliance for Clean Cook Stoves Goal, is for 100 million Households to adopt clean Cook Stoves and fuels by 2020.
They now use Charcoal which is killing them.
When you read about a Mudslide killing many people, it is because they cut down all the Trees on the Mountainside to make Charcoal.
Could an E-Cat Cook Stove help ?
Ft. Lauderdale Florida
Dear Andrea Rossi,
I love your answer to Deb.
Dr Andrea Rossi:
I think the QuarkX will turn out to be the most important invention of our times.
Go on with your great and hard work,
On 10/4/2016, 5 sigma was estimated by you to be at > 89% within 90 days, or by (A) 1/2/2017. Is (A) January 2, 2017 still a player for the 89% odds, or has the goal date moved closer to (B) 2/1/2017 or (C) 3/1/2017.
I think you know what the problem is … and all your friends here hope you will especially achieve 5 sigma, very soon. “2001 a Space Odyssey” is quoted in the video link below and I hope it may help inspire you to break through all barriers and “Open the factory door!”
Keep up the great work, Andrea!
Thank you for your insight.
I understand now about how you previously mentioned the pressures in micro-cavities could reach those on the surface of White Dwarf stars. There are multiple scientific papers, some decades old, that describe absorbed hydrogen (even in an amorphous, initially defect free nickel structure) reaching high levels and forming “bubbles” that can reach pressures of a thousand atmospheres or more upon the cooling of the lattice (after being absorbed at high pressures and high temperatures). Then, once subjected to rapid heating, these bubbles of very high pressure hydrogen gas can then reach even HIGHER pressures — powerful enough to induce LENR — before they either migrate away or damage the lattice.
Interestingly, these bubbles typically stay close to the surface of the metal (not deeper than 50 microns in the papers I’ve read). This would explain why LENR seems to be a SURFACE phenomenon! As the bubbles penetrate deeper into the lattice, they grow smaller and less numerous.
However, I think it helps if substance already has interior lattice defects or micro-voids, very close to the surface. One way of doing this is probably rapid heating. In another paper I’ve found, ultrasound irradiation of solid metal can produce small defects in the lattice.
Finally, after all these years of following your technology, things are truly coming together in my mind! It’s like a dozen Eureka moments hitting me all at once.
But, as always, there’s no easy shortcut. The reason why nickel is such an optimum metal in some ways is because it’s not the best at absorbing hydrogen. But this is a good thing, because we don’t want hydrogen escaping too quickly and the pressure dropping before LENR can be triggered. Also, the tensile strength of nickel is what allows the Rossi Effect to be triggered repeatedly over and over again. Of course, after many, many cycles of thermal shocking, these micro-voids might be damaged. The solution you came up with is electromagnetic stimulation to keep the hydrogen in these cavities stimulated at a decent pressure, but without damaging the lattice!
GENIUS! GENIUS! GENIUS!
Let’s start with production of heat, then the conjugations will arrive.